Calling all entrants to the inaugural Rose Park Community Council Swag Design Contest! We are seeking a unique design from a talented Rose Park resident to feature on various merchandise, including shirts, bags, and more.
The Swag Design Contest will be open between February 5 and March 6, 2020. Entrants to the Swag Design Contest are welcome to incorporate the Rose Park logo in your design, or leave it out.
Products featuring the winning design will be available for purchase from the Community Council at our annual Rose Park Community Festival and other Community Council events.
All submissions are due by 11:59pm MDT on Friday, March 6.
A selection committee of Community Council trustees, including Chair Kevin Parke, Secretary Marlen Olmedo, and Trustee Bryce Williams, will select the winner after a blind review process. The winner will be selected in time for the April Community Council meeting, which will take place on Wednesday, April 1, at 6:30pm at the Day-Riverside Branch of The City Library.
The winner will receive a $200 prepaid card and will have their design featured on merchandise produced by the Rose Park Community Council.
Design guidelines are as follows:
- The design may contain up to 2 colors without blends or shading.
- The maximum size of the design is 12”x12”.
- The design may not include “801”, “116”, “84116”, or any other numbers or symbols that may be perceived as being gang-affiliated.
- The design must be submitted in a vector file (.eps preferred) with at least 300 dpi.
- The design file size is limited to 1GB.
- If you need to send a larger file, please email Katherine Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional submission methods.
- Please remember that you are designing for clothing.
Please submit your design for the 2020 Swag Design Contest via this form.
All entries will be considered. You may submit multiple entries. The winning artist will be notified by April 1, and will be mentioned at the Rose Park Community Council meeting and on our website and Facebook page.
If you would like to use the Rose Park logo, download the jpg file. If you would like a vector version of the logo, or have any additional questions, please email email@example.com.
- The entrant must be a Rose Park resident
- The submission must be the original work of the entrant.
- The submission must be owned by the entrant, and may not be subject to a rights license or other contractual obligation that limits the Entrants ownership rights.
- The entrant must meet all eligibility requirements. Minimum age for participation is 13 in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Submissions may not contain content that violates any third-party rights (e.g., trademarked or copyrighted images) or any content that is defamatory, obscene or deemed otherwise inappropriate by the Rose Park Community Council.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the contest, the entrant grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to the Rose Park Community Council and its related vendors to reproduce, distribute, and/or display the submission.
- By entering the contest, the entrant grants the Rose Park Community Council the right to release their name.
- Winner will be determined by a blind vote of three Community Council board members.